1. Account Security
2. Prohibited to use.
(1) Violate any applicable federal, state, local or international laws or regulations (including but not limited to any laws concerning the export of data or software to the United States or other countries/regions);
(2) To transmit or promote the sending of any advertising or promotional materials, including any "spam", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation;
(3) Engaging in any other behavior that restricts or prohibits anyone from using or enjoying this website, or any other behavior that, according to our judgment, may damage the company or users of this website or make them liable;
(4) Use any robot, spider or other automatic equipment, process or means to access this website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any material on this website;
(5) Attempt to access, interfere with, damage or destroy any part of this website, the server storing this website or any server, computer or database connected to this website without authorization;
(6) Seeking, providing or approving illegal, obscene or pornographic services or activities
(7) Post offensive, defamatory, profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, discriminatory, illegal, pornographic, obscene or pornographic content or comments;
(8) Seek, provide or approve any service that would violate our terms of service or the terms of service of other websites or any other contractual obligations;
(9) Expressing preferences in job positions or proposals or otherwise illegally discriminating based on race, religion, color, nationality, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical status, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender, gender identity, gender Expression, age, sexual orientation, military/veteran status or any basis protected by applicable law;
(10) Bribery or demand for bribes; if you provide Toolmoo or its affiliated employees or consultants with benefits in kind, cash, cash equivalents, labor services, tourism, etc., which are obviously beyond the scope of normal business negotiations, you can be deemed to exist Commercial bribery. In the event of the foregoing, Toolmoo can immediately terminate all cooperation with you and charge you liquidated damages and/or damages. These amounts are calculated based on the economic loss and loss of goodwill suffered by Toolmoo due to your bribery .
3. Authorized use
The company name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the company or its affiliates or licensors. Without the company's prior written permission, you are not allowed to use such signs. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this website are trademarks of their respective owners. For your provision and release of non-personal information other than personal information, such as text, pictures, videos, audios, etc., during the copyright protection period, you grant Westland and its affiliates free of charge to obtain global exclusive license rights and sublicense them to other third parties. s right. You agree that Western Region and its affiliates will store, use, copy, revise, edit, publish, display, translate, distribute your non-personal information or produce its derivative works, and use known or future developed forms, media or technology to use the above The information is incorporated into other works.
4. Use Regulations
These content standards apply to any and all users and use of interactive services. User contributions must fully comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the above provisions, users shall not:
(1) Violating the prohibitive provisions of national laws and regulations;
(2) Political propaganda, feudal superstition, obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, terror, or abetting crime;
(3) Fraud, false, inaccurate or misleading;
(4) Infringing on the intellectual property rights of others or involving third party trade secrets and other proprietary rights;
(5) Insulting, slandering, intimidating, involving the privacy of others and infringing upon the lawful rights and interests of others;
(6) Viruses, Trojan horses, crawlers and other malicious software and program codes that may damage, tamper with, delete, or affect the normal operation of any system of Westfield Mall or secretly obtain data, personal data of Westfield Mall and other users without authorization;
(7) Others that violate the social public interest or public morals or are not suitable for publishing on the Toolmoo in accordance with the relevant Toolmoo agreements and rules.
6. Website Information
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Sites.
The information provided on or through this website is for general information use only, and the information published by website users (including skilled workers and customers) is solely responsible for such users. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance on such information is at your own risk. We do not assume any responsibilities and obligations arising from any reliance on such materials by any user or other visitors of this website. This website contains content provided by third parties, including materials provided by their users. In addition to the content provided by the company, all statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, as well as all articles and question answers and other content, are only the opinions and responsibilities of the individuals or entities that provide these materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the company. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third party, nor are we responsible for you or any third party.
7.Disclaimer of Warranties
We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the site or any services or items obtained through the site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any site linked to it. your use of the site, its content and any services or items obtained through the site is at your own risk.
8.Enforcement of Terms and Reporting Violations
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to investigate any violation of these Terms and may, in our sole discretion, remove, disable access to, or modify any content that violates these Terms and/or suspend the account of any User who may be violating these Terms. We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties, including disclosing User information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of these Terms. If you become aware of any violation of these Terms, you must immediately report it to Customer Service. You agree to assist us with any investigation we undertake and to take any remedial steps we require in order to correct a violation of these Terms.
This Site is operated by Toolmoo. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.