Policy Effective: May 8, 2021
1.How do we collect information
2 How we use information
Because the collection of your information is for the purpose of providing you with services and improving the quality of services, in order to achieve this purpose, we will use your information for the following purposes:
（1） Provide you with the various services you use, and maintain and improve these services.
（2）Recommend to you content that may be of interest to you, including but not limited to sending you product and service information, or showing you personalized third-party promotional information through the system, or with toolmoo with your consent partners share information so that they can send you information about their products and services.
（3） We may use your personal information to prevent, detect, investigate fraud, endanger security, illegal or violate agreements, policies or rules with us or its affiliates, to protect you, other our users, or us or its affiliates The legitimate rights and interests of the parties.
（4）We may combine personal information from a certain service with information from other services for the purpose of providing you with more personalized service use, such as use and sharing for the needs of a wider social circle or disclosure.
（5）Other purposes approved by you.
3 How do we share your personal information
(1) To provide, support and improve the Services. We will share the Personal Information that you allow us to share with other Users to provide and support our Services or to make certain features of the Services available to you. If you choose to submit a proposal for work as a Skilled Technician, we will share information relevant to your application with the applicable Customer(s), including, but not limited to, the information contained in your Skilled Technician Profile. If you are a Customer and have posted a Request for Service, you agree that your Request for Service may be posted to Skilled Technicians who have registered on the Site.
(2) Information about Skilled Technicians Share with Customers and Our Vendors: We may provide our Users with the option to participate in third party payment services, such as Paypal (“Payment Vendor”). If you elect to participate in this option, and your account suspended from the Service, you agree that we may share that information with the Payment Vendor and other Users which are in active transactions with you. When we share Personal Information with non-User third parties, we will take steps to protect your information by requiring these third parties to enter into a contract with us that requires them to use any Personal Information transferred to them in a manner consistent with this policy and applicable law.
(3) Information about Customers and Agencies Shared with Skilled Technicians: If you have entered into a service contract with another User or agreed to use our Payment Vendor, we may provide the Payment Vendor with your name, company address, billing address, or tax ID or VAT number to complete the transaction or to facilitate the resolution of a claim or dispute. The User receiving your information is not allowed to use it for purposes unrelated to the transaction, such as to contact you for marketing purposes, unless you have expressly consented to it.
(4) Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services (eg, without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and online advertising, payment processing, fraud detection and improvement of our Site features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information to perform these tasks on our behalf.
(5) Legal and Investigative Purposes: We will share information with government agencies as required by law in response to lawful requests by public authorities, we will disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), at the request of governmental authorities or other third parties conducting an investigation, to protect the property and our rights or those of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may also use device identifiers to identify our Users and may do so in cooperation with third parties at our discretion.
4 Tracking Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We may combine certain automatically collected information with other information we obtain about you, which may include data we obtain from third parties. Information about your use of the Sites and other websites may be collected across time, devices, and websites for various purposes, including to associate different devices you use and to deliver relevant and/or retargeted content. If you choose not to provide the personal information we reasonably require, it may hinder our ability to provide the information or services you have requested.
5 Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by making updates to that information or by contacting us through your online account. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. If your account is deactivated or you ask to close your account, you will no longer be able to use the Service. If you would like us to delete your account in our system, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request; however, certain information will actively remain on the Service even if you close your account, including information in your Work Schedule and messages you posted to the Service. In addition, your Personal Information may remain in our archives and information you update or delete, or information within a closed account, may be retained by us for our administrative purposes. It is not always possible to completely remove or delete information from our databases. In addition, we typically will not remove information you posted publicly through or on the Service. If you delete your User Contributions from the Site, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Site users.
6. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7.Age Restricted Site
Our Site is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8 Links To Other Websites
Our websites may contain links to those of other third-party companies. These websites operate independently from our websites and are not subject to this Privacy Statement. You should review the privacy statements of those websites to determine how they use and protect personal data.
9 Changes To Our Policy
We reserve the right to modify our privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. We will post any changes here, on our homepage and in other appropriate places so you'll always know what information we collect, how we keep it safe and under what circumstances we share it. If we make material changes to our policy, we will notify you here, by email or by means of a notice on our homepage.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this privacy statement or our handling of personal information, please contact us through the “Contact Us” page on our websites or by emailing email@example.com.